Legal & Compliance
We know that privacy is important to you. Your privacy is important to us too. This Notice explains how FYR Diagnostics and its affiliates collect information from or about you when you visit the websites or any applications that link to this Notice, and how we use, maintain, protect and disclose that information. Should you have any questions about this Notice or our privacy practices more generally, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:FYR Diagnostics
Attention: Privacy Officer
1121 East Broadway St
Missoula, MT 59802
You may also contact the Privacy Officer at (406) 303-3560 ext 700.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect some information directly from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, for example:
- Contact Information: such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and/or username and password, if you choose to create them.
- Transaction Information: such as credit or debit card information, address, and other information related to a billing or payment transaction, including things like information submitted to schedule an appointment and register for appointment reminders.
- Client Services/Customer Care/Technical Assistance and Other Inquiries: such as questions or comments you submit through online forms or via email. For instance, if you contact us by phone, we may record the conversation and or keep summaries or notes of the call.
- Applicant Information: information you provide in connection with career opportunities, such as your resume, cover letters, and demographics.
- Other Information You Provide: any other information you may provide to us directly through our websites for things like whitepapers or surveys, or through social media.
- FYR Diagnostics collects other information online automatically when you visit our websites or applications, which may also be described in our Cookie Notice. This can include things like:
- Device Information: including your IP address, browser types, operating system, device types, and device IDs or advertising identifiers.
- Usage Information: such as your browsing activity while on our websites or applications, what pages you visit and what you click, forms you complete or start to complete, search terms you use, whether you open emails and interact with content, access times, error logs, and similar information. This type of information is collected through the use of automated tracking technologies, such as session cookies, persistent cookies, and web beacons.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to an internet browser, which enables our websites to remember and customize your subsequent visits. We may use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our websites. In particular, we may use session cookies to record session information, such as which web pages you visited, and to track your activity on the Site. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. We may also use persistent cookies to track and target your interests to enhance your experience on our websites. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time.
Most internet browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can instruct your internet browser to block cookies or to provide you with a warning prompt before you accept cookies from our websites. Please refer to your internet browser’s instructions to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, the functionality of the Site may be limited and you may not be able to participate in several of our website’s features.
Additionally, we may use web beacons, which are single-pixel, electronic images embedded in our websites that allow us to gather information about your browsing activities on our websites. FYR Diagnostics may also receive information about you from others, such as updated address information if we discover the information we have is no longer current.
How We Use Personal Information That We Collect
We may use your personal information:
- as reasonably necessary and proportionate to fulfill the purposes for which the information was provided
- to provide information, products or services
- to audit and measure user interaction with our websites, so we can improve the relevancy or effectiveness of our content and messaging
- to develop and carry out marketing, advertising, and analytics
- to provide texts or emails containing information about our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to recipients, as permitted by law
- to deliver content and products or services relevant to your interests, including targeted ads on third-party sites
- to detect security incidents or monitor for fraudulent or illegal activity
- for debugging to identify and repair errors
- to comply with laws, regulations or other legal process
We may also use your personal information to:
- provide you with the services and products you request or that have been ordered and/or requested by your healthcare provider;
- process or collect payments for our services
- respond to your questions and otherwise provide the support you request.
If you are using our websites or applications in connection with our HIPAA-covered services, please refer to our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, which describes how we use and disclose your protected health information, our legal duties with respect to your protected health information, and your rights with respect to your protected health information and how you may exercise them. In connection with HIPAA-covered services, in the event of a conflict between this Notice and our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices will prevail.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share the information we collect as described below. When we share information, either within our company or with others, we take steps to require any recipients to uphold similar protections for information as that provided by FYR Diagnostics.
- Within FYR Diagnostics: We may share your personal information with other FYR Diagnostics-owned business entities.
- Service Providers/Vendors/Third Parties: We work with others to manage or support some of our business operations and services. These entities may be located outside of your country of residence or the country in which you are located.
- For Legal Purposes: We may disclose relevant information as may be necessary or required for legal, compliance, or regulatory purposes. This includes, for example, disclosures that are required to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests of police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order; (iii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iv) enforce/protect the rights and properties of FYR or its subsidiaries; (v) protect the rights or personal safety of FYR Diagnostics, our employees, and third parties; or protect the security of our websites, systems, information, premises or property.
- For Corporate Transactions: From time to time we sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses. Those corporate restructuring situations may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers.
- Otherwise with Your Consent: We may also share information about you with third parties if we ask you, and you provide, consent to such sharing.
Keeping Your Information Secure
FYR Diagnostics has adopted physical, technical, and administrative measures that are designed to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of information. No security measures are Infallible.
How can you help protect your information?
If you are using a FYR Diagnostics website or application for which you registered and chose a password, you should not divulge your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of the FYR Diagnostics website and close your browser window when you have finished your work.
Please note that unencrypted email is not a secure method of transmission, as information in such emails may be accessed and viewed by others while in transit to us. For this reason, we prefer that you not communicate confidential or sensitive information to us via regular unencrypted email. We will, however, honor patient requests for communications through unencrypted email.
Links to Other Sites
Our websites may contain links to other websites that we do not own or operate. If you access those links, you will leave our websites. FYR does not control those third-party websites or their privacy practices, which may differ from ours. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites, including about the content or security of those sites. The information you choose to provide to or that is collected by these third parties is not covered by this Privacy Notice. We, therefore, recommend that you review the privacy notice of any third-party websites.
We do not knowingly collect information from children (as defined by local law) and we do not target our websites or applications to children. If we learn that we have collected any information from children, we will delete it.
Accessing, Updating, and Controlling Information
If you ever wish to access, update, change, or delete your information, or cancel your user account (if applicable), you may do so by contacting us at the Contact Information provided below. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records. We reserve the right to ask for additional information verifying your identity prior to disclosing any PII to you. Should we ask for verification, the information you provide will be used only for verification purposes, and all copies of the information will be destroyed when the process is complete
If you do not wish to receive update messages and/or direct marketing communications from us, you may opt out by following any instructions included in the communication or by contacting us at the Contact Information provided below. To help us process your request, please include sufficient information for us to identify you in our records. Please be aware that although you may opt-out of update messages and/or direct marketing communications, we reserve the right to email you administrative notices regarding our websites, as permitted under the CAN-SPAM Act. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to opt-out requests, and account cancellation requests (if applicable), and handle requests to access, update, change, or delete your information as quickly as possible.
Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Sites, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Sites. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Sites, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Can change your personal information by emailing us or following the instructions at the bottom of any email.
FYR Diagnostics Inc and its subsidiaries comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. FYR Diagnostics does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
You can file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1.800.368.1019, 800.537.7697 (TDD)
Updates To This Privacy Notice
From time to time, we may change this Privacy Notice. If we make changes, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Notice. We encourage you to review this Notice periodically to be sure you are aware of those changes. Changes will become effective as of the “Last Updated” date.
Last Updated: April 5, 2023